We collect nonpublic information about you from the following sources:
- Information we receive from you or your authorized representative, such as your name, address, telephone number, or social security number;
- Information about your transactions with us, our affiliates, or others. We receive this information from your lender, attorney, real estate broker, etc; and
- Information from public records that we obtain directly or from others.
We do not disclose any nonpublic personal information about our customers or former customers to anyone, except as permitted by law.
We may share your personal information with our affiliates, title insurance companies, title agents, and other real estate settlement service providers. We also may disclose your personal information:
- to agents, brokers or representatives to provide you with services you have requested.
- to third-party contractors or service providers who provide services or other functions on our behalf.
We restrict access to nonpublic personal information about you to those employees who need to know that information to provide the products or services requested by you or your lender or for other legitimate business purposes.
We maintain physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with appropriate federal and state regulations.